Business Analyst - Customer Account
This Business Analyst role will be responsible for helping design and deliver services for the implementation and on-going development of a Group-wide TUI Customer Account. The role will be part of the TUI Group Mobile & Customer Account team, based in central London in the European Tech Hub of the company where the mobile, digital marketing, analytics and other digital teams are based.
Skills & Behaviours
- Exceptional business analysis skills, able to analyse and map complex business and systems processes and develop effective solutions to business and technical challenges
- Exceptional business requirements writing, able to articulate clearly and precisely what is required, and think through both happy and unhappy paths in detail
- Exceptional commercial awareness, able to understand how changes in requirements affect the achievement of business benefits
- Exceptional customer focus, able to think of the customer experience at every step of the way
- Strong communications and influencing skills, able to analyse and communicate technical concepts to create practical solutions and influence decisions
- Strong stakeholder management, able to develop trusted working relationships across business boundaries
- Reasonable numeracy skills, able to digest and track KPIs and manipulate simple spreadsheets
- Background in Business Analysis or Product Ownership.
- Preferred previous experience working in an Agile development
- Experience working in a cross-functional, cross-cultural
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for defining and articulating business needs in a way that enables the design of solutions that fulfills the desired business benefits and strategy.
Reporting to the Business Lead for TUI’s Customer Account, you will support in the creation of the strategy and priorities of the project and be responsible for translating those into concrete requirements, as well as working closely with the technical teams to turn those requirements into a reality.
This project will deliver a single and common Customer Account for TUI’s various businesses across Europe and will be integrated with the rest of our IT platforms, such as the front-line service tools and emailing tools, to deliver a seamless customer experience. You will therefore be required to work alongside stakeholders from varied disciplines: Business Owners, Project Managers, Architects, Developers and Testers. As well as working across different countries and with the digital transformation teams from different platforms to understand how the Customer Account should fit into the overall TUI systems landscape and how the future customer journey can be improved through the single TUI Customer Account.
Delivery of systems analysis services within the role will also require you to create, analyse and validate user stories, data requirements, facilitate technical design sessions with the delivery team as well as delivering elements of systems design; including data migration rules, business rules, or other detailed deliverables that articulate how a business need should be technically satisfied.