C4C Functional Consultant
At TUI, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
We have embarked on an exciting, large scale digital transformation programme and are looking for talented and dedicated people to join our Customer Programme, part of TUI’s international Information Technology team. This is a great opportunity to join our new Customer Programme and be part of a high-quality, innovative team of like-minded people, driving the development of compelling mobile solutions for customers across all of our European markets.
Working as a SAP C4C (Cloud for Customer) Support Developer you will be part of a growing Level 2/3 application support team, primarily responsible for ensuring the stability and usability of our SAP C4C CRM solutions. You will use your attention to detail and customer service experience combined with exposure to our C4C delivery team to perform initial diagnosis and effective 2nd / 3rd line support activities, You will have the opportunity to troubleshoot challenging issues across our stack of interacting systems while working with customers across Europe. This is a chance to become part of a growing team of skilled professionals at an exciting time in our Programme rollout.
- Hands on support / development experience in SAP CRM
- Understanding of and ability to diagnose problems with web services, both SOAP and REST
- Experience/knowledge of development or support work in a cloud environment
- Detailoriented with a focus on technical documentation
- Experience of working for a large Blue Chip organisation on global / multi-site solutions
- Able to use initiative and work to tight deadlines under pressure and to maintain strong customer focus while effectively prioritising workload
- Attention to detail and a passion for delivering a great user experience
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
- A willingness and aptitude for learning new skills in a fast-paced environment
- C4C development/support experience
- Experience of using C4C SDK Framework (Cloud Application Studio)
- ABSL / BODL / C# / Java / ABAP exposure
- SAP Business by Design (ByD)
- HTML/CSS/JS – Experience in UI development
- Experience of Adobe Lifecycle Designer
- Relational database e.g. MySQL / Oracle / MS SQL
- Experience of using Visual Studio, JIRA tools are beneficial
- Previous experience working within the retail / travel industry
As a C4C Support Developer you will analyse and resolve reported incidents by means of a knowledge base (which you will help to build and maintain) and project documentation (which you will critique before accepting as part of the Hand-Over-To-Support process). You will rigorously pursue root cause understanding of all key Production issues, liaising with the internal Service Desk, middleware support teams, and 3rd party vendors (such as SAP themselves) when required.
You will build upon your overall product and functional knowledge by working closely with the Testing team, C4C functional Support colleagues, and the C4C delivery team – providing exciting opportunities to get involved in the delivery and management of new enhancement projects.
The customer programme is built using SAP C4C (Cloud for Customer) and although you are not required to have prior commercial knowledge of C4C we would love to see an interest in this new technology with a core background in SAP CRM solutions. You will be using SAP Cloud Application Studio and be part of the biggest SAP C4C rollout of its kind. This is a great opportunity to be working on the cutting edge of cloud based CRM with a team of experts, and with SAP directly.