Digital Marketing Analytics Manager
TUI is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Analytics Manager to the Group Marketing function. This role will sit within the newly established Digital Hub, working on initiatives across all markets and brands of the TUI Group.
The role’s key responsibilities will centre on driving standardisation and adoption of best practices for digital analytics across markets. Working with stakeholders from across digital marketing, product, digital analytics and our app teams you will help to steer the digital analytics foundations of TUI Group.
What you will be doing:
- Working under the guidance of the Head of Digital and Mobility Analytics, you will provide support to the group digital marketing and group mobility teams, delivering insights and recommendations to help the business make data-driven decisions. You will be working on all digital marketing channels for markets across Europe, as well as determining the impact on site conversion rates.
- As a Digital Marketing Analytics Manager you will be responsible for delivering standardisation in the process of data collection, analysis and interpretation across TUI Group and its markets. This is crucial in the delivery of understanding performance holistically across the board, as well as driving best practice in digital analytics.
- The Digital Hub is driving an important commercial focus towards lowering the cost of efficient customer booking and hence performance is seen by all levels of the organisation. You should therefore have a keen eye for detail, a good commercial acumen and a strategic mind.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics or Adobe Omniture)
- Experience with tableau or similar visualisation tool.
- Manage analysis templates to report on business KPI’s, using information from Google Analytics
- Data analysis. Comparing data sets, identifying valuable customer segments, spotting trends, seeking reasons for reduced conversion rates. Presenting the results as insights and recommendations at a business level.
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint and MS Excel, particularly comfortable with functions such as lookups and pivot tables for data mining.
- Experience with BigQuery or SQL and comfortable writing complex queries
- A person with a can do attitude and desire to find the best solution in every situation
- Works effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team
- Must be a self-starter, energetic, comfortable in a fast-paced, high transactional, complex working environment.
- Someone who has a clear passion and enthusiasm for data analysis, is commercially aware and target driven.
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country's third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 5.5 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com