Digital Merchandising Executive | Luton | TUI
The Digital Merchandising Executive works for the Digital team that manage the suite of websites across the TUI UK & Ireland business based out of our modern and vibrant head office in Luton. Our two main websites, www.tui.co.uk and www.firstchoice.co.uk are responsible for driving over 60% share of the business.
As Digital Merchandising Executive you will be responsible for executing a range of onsite merchandising campaigns that balance customer needs with the broader TUI UK & Ireland commercial and eCommerce business goals.
How you will make an impact as a Digital Merchandising Executive
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- We are looking for a Digital Merchandising Executive to join a large Digital Sales & Merchandising team working for the biggest name in travel. You will be working in a fast paced, commercial environment making decisions to improve website trading performance whilst ensuring the user experience is inspirational, engaging and relevant. You will do this with the commercial and trading teams ensuring key trading strategies are supported.
- You will be a creative thinker who will be able to bring new and exciting ideas to the team. You are analytical with the ability to interpret trading and test results data, identify trends and recommend actionable change.
- Working with the rest of the Digital Sales & Merchandising team, you will be responsible for developing and executing a range of onsite merchandising campaigns and driving forward our onsite personalisation strategy with responsibility for a subset of our brands which include TUI UK, First Choice, Marella Cruises & TUI Ireland across desktop and mobile.
- You will work closely with the Content, Online Marketing, User Experience and Design teams to build engaging, digital and integrated campaigns that balance both customer and business needs.
What you will bring to TUI as a Digital Merchandising Executive
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things :
- Educated to degree level in Marketing/Commercial discipline OR experience in working in a sales/merchandising/marketing role in an online environment.
- Commercially aware with a passion for marketing/merchandising.
- High attention to detail.
- Creative thinker who is customer obsessed.
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication and written skills.
- Analytical and highly numerate.
- Enthusiastic team player
- Strong time management skills
- Interest in the travel industry and digital technology / developments
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country's third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 6 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.