Group Analytic Lead
The Group Analytics Lead role is to bring digital best practice and common standards across all local market websites to increase conversion and performance. The Digital Hub within the Group Marketing function is undergoing a period of high growth – with focus of distribution shifting to online channels this is an exciting time to participate and contribute to a key area of an FTSE 100 company.
How You Will Make an Impact as a Group Analytics Lead
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- The analytics lead will be increasing website performance standards throughout TUI Group by driving key digital initiatives across all source markets. Engaging with key stakeholders and sharing knowledge on a regular basis as well as developing new areas of focus and driving adoption throughout the digital community. Digital store and inspire, search and browse, bookflow and myzone.
- Key relations will be held with directors of digital, digital marketing, product management and app teams across all markets. TUI Group is in a state of migration towards online distribution and this role will be key in determining the success and adoption of best practice required to deliver key initiatives in a modern enterprise-scale travel company.
- Areas you will be responsible for include (but are not limited to) customer journey mapping and understanding of website performance, development of best practice bookflows across the Group, measuring drivers for key performance metrics, and shaping links with other group digital platforms to enhance customer experience.
What You Will Bring as a Group Analytics Lead
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
The qualities we are looking for from the successful candidate are:
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in product management and digital delivery roles.
Experience in digital environment for travel company preferable but not essential.
Experience in product feature delivery for a multi-national business, preferably in the travel sector.
Excellent knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics or Adobe Omniture)
Highly proficient in PowerPoint and MS Excel, particularly comfortable with functions such as lookups and pivot tables for data mining.
A person with a can-do attitude and desire to find the best solution in every situation
Works effectively both independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
Must be a self-starter, energetic, comfortable in a fast-paced, high transactional, complex working environment.
Someone who has a clear passion and enthusiasm for data analysis, who is commercially aware and target driven.
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country's third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 5.5 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com