Information Security Analyst | Luton | TUI
Cutting edge Technology, Discounted Holidays & Flexible working options - apply to find out more!!
Hi, we're TUI Technology, we make dreams happen, right now somewhere around the world someone's holiday dreams are coming true. Our Technologists like to dream big, from big data through to big enterprise-scale solutions, they have their head in the clouds, the AWS Cloud that is! Our dream-makers process over two million customer bookings and over five million customer card payments each year. This means that our business handles vast amounts of information that our customers expect we will protect. The information we need to protect includes details of credit cards, bank accounts, and other customer personal data and now we have a new opening for an experienced Information Security (IS) Analyst to operate as part of the Information Security Group (ISG). The role will encompass the following activities:
How you will make an impact as an Information Security Analyst
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- You will manage risk as projects move through a formal project lifecycle and act as lead support for a portfolio of projects.
- You will support the Portfolio Manager, Project Manager and Information Security with various Project Assurance related activities.
- You will collaborate with key business partners to identify, assess and prioritise with the overall Information Security Project Assurance function.
- You will dedicatedly support the delivery of the Project Assurance within the Portfolio allowing greater visibility and wider consideration to all projects to better inform the Portfolio Manager of their risk position.
- You will supervise GDPR IT security compliance within the Portfolio to ensure project security and visibility.
- You will provide risk-based assessments and privacy impact assessments to determine treatment and action for the project/information security.
- You will develop an existing process to understand and manage the scope and potential impact of projects while ensuring business agility and coordination globally.
- You will develop an end to end security requirement based on an Information Security set of artifacts, stating baseline and policy.
- You will provide advice and assurance around the security processes applied to Projects within the portfolio and that they adhere to the security policies outlined by the Information Security team.
- You will ensure that we capture risks and actions and see them through to conclusion.
- You will manage the UK IS integration within the IT PMO process following the relevant governance and report compliance to the ISM.
- You will ensure risks are appropriately recorded within the UK risk process
- You will present projects position to the ISG to ensure collaboration
- You will design clear processes and templates for Project reporting.
What you will bring as an Information Security Analyst
There is more than one way to the perfect fit - here are some of the ideal things:
- You will bring strong Information Security (IS) Governance and Project Lifecycle experience gained working for a large Enterprise organisation preferably within retail or financial services. You will have demonstrable GDPT IT compliance experience.
- You will have a deep understanding of IS and how this integrates with other technologies such as Windows Security, Azure, or AWS.
- You will have a deep understanding of privacy impact assessments.
- You will possess a sound understanding of the Data Protection Act.
- You will take a robust approach to manage IS Audit, Project Lifecycle Delivery, and Processes. You will be capable of establishing credible relationships quickly within the IT and Business community supporting a security agenda up to C-Suite level.
- You will be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- You will be a creative problem solver with excellent organisational skills, ideally with Prince2. You will possess good knowledge of recognised industry standards such as ISO27001, Cobit5, and PCI DSS.
- You will ideally hold a recognised qualification such as CISA, CISSP, CRISC or similar.
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country's third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 6 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.