Information Security Analyst | Luton | TUI
Hi, we're TUI Technology, we make dreams happen, right now somewhere around the world someone's holiday dreams are coming true. Our Technologists like to dream big, from big data through to big enterprise-scale solutions, they have their head in the clouds, the AWS Cloud that is! Our dream-makers process over two million customer bookings and over five million customer card payments each year. This means that our business handles vast amounts of information that our customers expect we will protect. The information we need to protect includes details of credit cards, bank accounts, and other customer personal data and now we have a new opening for an experienced Information Security (IS) Analyst to operate as part of the Information Security Group (ISG). The role will encompass the following activities:
How you will make an impact as an Information Security Analyst
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- You will support a range of stakeholders across Technology and the Business with a broad range of assurance, governance and compliance activities.
- You will support security compliance (including GDPR and PCI DSS) and support the Technology Domains’ delivery into the process
- You will provide risk-based assessments and privacy impact assessments to determine courses of action to take for specific activities
- You will provide advice and guidance around security policy and controls
- You will ensure that we capture risks and actions and see them through to conclusion.
- You will ensure risks are appropriately recorded within the UK risk process
- You will support and actively contribute to the security community of practice across the Northern Region
- You will support our Threat and Vulnerability Management activities to protect TUI
- You will support our User Awareness and Training activity to help TUI to Protect Our Smile!
What you will bring as an Information Security Analyst
There is more than one way to the perfect fit - here are some of the ideal things:
- You will bring strong Information Security (IS) Governance and Project Lifecycle experience gained working for an Enterprise organisation preferably within Retail/Hospitality/E-commerce industry.
- You will have a deep understanding of IS and how this integrates with other technologies such as Windows Security, Azure, or AWS.
- You will possess a sound understanding of the Data Protection Act.
- You will take a robust approach to manage IS Audit, Project Lifecycle Delivery, and Processes. You will be capable of establishing credible relationships quickly within the IT and Business community supporting a security agenda up to the C-Suite level.
- You will be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- You will be a creative problem solver with excellent organisational skills
- You will possess good knowledge of recognised industry standards such as ISO27001, Cobit5, and PCI DSS.
- You will ideally hold a recognised qualification such as CISA, CISSP, CRISC or similar. (Not essential)
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country's third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 6 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.