IT Commercial Analyst | TUI | Luton
Hi, we’re TUI, we make dreams happen, right now somewhere around the world someone’s holiday dreams are coming true. Our Technologists like to dream big, from big data through to big enterprise-scale solutions, they literally have their head in the clouds, the AWS Cloud that is! We now have a new vacancy for an experienced IT Commercial Analyst to help manage to create our Technology suppliers and services for our Customer team.
How you will make an impact as an IT Commercial Analyst
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- You will manage the commercial relationship with the 3rd Party IT suppliers and Vendors including billing, savings, and change.
- You will coordinate the enforcement of contractual penalties and record costs savings, cost avoidance and improved terms and conditions.
- You will manage the suppliers within an approved Governance framework, including documenting actions taken and following up to ensure delivery of agreed commitments.
- You will monitor the delivery of appropriate reporting against Service Level Agreements (SLA’s, BBS, OLA’s as appropriate) to support the Governance framework and follow up actions identified through reporting.
- You will manage work requests to ensure cost-effective, efficient and timely provision of changes.
- You will operate and deliver the procedures used to procure services, equipment, and resources from the 3rd Party Suppliers and Vendors.
- You will manage and implement stakeholder engagement plans including renewal road map reviews.
- You will work with the business stakeholders, IT, Finance, Legal, Procurement and the TUI suppliers to ensure procurement processes are used to maximise the return on the allocated IT budget and ensure that the correct financial processes are followed.
- You will accurately record all spend and detail in regular Management reports.
- You will manage the lifecycle of the supplier contracts including identifying needs, considering options, selecting suppliers, negotiating, renewing contracts, or terminating contracts.
- Maintain a database of contract information, provide analysis and comment on relevant contracts.
- You will support the management of the Opex budget for an allocated category of suppliers of up to £30m pa.
What you will bring as an IT Commercial Analyst
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- You will have worked previously as a Commercial Analyst for a Large Enterprise organisation.
- You will need to be able to work as part of a team, with strong social and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills to maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers, strong team player.
- You will have a deep understanding of IT contract negotiations including hardware, software maintenance, software licensing, professional services and managed services on contracts of up to £1m pa.
- You will have an eye for meticulous attention to detail and rigorous retention of auditable documents and records.
- You will be able to demonstrate good analytical skills and a clear working knowledge of accounting standards, practices, and terminology, along with Financial modeling.
- You will be motivated and able to cultivate positive relationships with 3rd Party Suppliers and Vendors.
- You will have a deep understanding of MS Excel for reporting and SAP as the primary procurement platform.
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country's third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 6 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.