Merchandising Executive | Surbiton | Crystal SKI
The Merchandising Executive is responsible for vital areas of the Crystal Ski web site, primarily the day to day management of the on-site merchandising; Crystals ‘shop window’ online.. You will control the presentation of the latest tactical offers and promotions in the most engaging way to the right audience at the right time.
For us in Crystal Ski Holidays, the mountain is everything. We love it as much as our customers do - and we get to talk about it every day. Imagine that? Since 1981 we’ve been finding the best places to ski, and the most beautiful lakes and mountains to awaken our senses in the summer months. We are the UK’s leading ski operator and our success is rooted in our people and their passion for the mountains. We are enthusiastic, fun, approachable, and expert on all things ski & lakes. We work hard for our customers to ensure they can easily choose, book and experience the best possible holiday for them. Using the latest technology and extensive we focus on career development within an open plan and fast-paced culture.
How you will make an impact as a Merchandising Executive
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Collaboration with the wider commercial teams to understand the latest campaigns and to deliver them on the web site
- Working with design and content teams to ensure maximum engagement and alignment with personalisation efforts
- Network with the wider Marketing team to ensure message alignment cross-channel
- Analysing results to seek out insights that drive change in how we continuously improve our processes
- Invest your time AB/MVT testing for offers with different content and calls to action for the offers
- Layered with personalisation you will combine these techniques to drive increased engagement and conversion for our commercial offerings.
- Responsible for reporting the latest weekly and monthly merchandising data to the wider team
What you will bring as a Merchandising Executive
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Experience of on-site merchandising in a similar role, and/or a willingness and ability to learn based on demonstrable related skills and experience
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Familiar with (or keen to learn) AB/MVT methodologies
- Creative, innovative and ideas orientated approach to deliver an ever improving website
- You will have a passion for digital and an enquiring nature, curious about what can work for us and analysing what works for others
- Problem solving skills to build a continuous improvement way of working
- Ability to build strong, positive relationships with other key teams
- Ability to develop recommendations to push the business forward and drive key sales messages
- Experience in measuring activity and demonstrating results with excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and deadline focussed
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel,PowerPoint and Word
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country's third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 6 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.