Joining the Business Change Team as a Scrum Master, you will play a key role as a servant leader, managing the processes, supporting and guiding Agile teams or Agile projects in the application of Agile methodology. You will be a change facilitator and excellent communicator and aiding in the removal of impediments, ultimately accelerating our progress to realising customer value.
As TUI DX is running a hybrid portfolio consisting of traditional and agile projects as well as agile teams you may also support traditional projects or programmes occasionally.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Facilitating scrums events like sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Conflict resolution, focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect
- Effective facilitator and deliverer of communication within and outside of the Agile team
- Forecast deliverables within each iteration via the creation & coordination of reliable sprint plans
- Shield the team from outside distractions and interferences and remove impediments
- Coaching individuals & teams in agile mindset, methodology, processes and tools and support the transition of TUI DX towards agile ways of working
- Ensuring the correct use of scrum or other agile technics and the evolution of those processes and practices to meet the team’s requirements
- Support the Product Owners to create & manage Product Backlogs, manage stakeholders & provide insight to improve team output
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Strong and proven Scrum Master with at least 3 years of Scrum Master experience ideally in both technical and business oriented teams and with experience in project management.
- In-depth knowledge in Agile to apply frameworks such as Kanban, Lean & Scrum where relevant and knowledge of the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge of Agile techniques & language: User Stories, Epics, Continuous Testing, etc. and the management of tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, etc.
- Strong coaching & facilitative skills in guiding both new and experienced Agile teams.
- Knowledge of tools such as Jira, Confluence & Microsoft Teams.
- Strong cultural flexibility & leadership skills with the ability to influence and enthuse others
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and exceptional stakeholder management with demonstrated communication effectiveness and strong relationship and networking skills, able to convey compelling goals and objectives across the organisation
- A very structured individual with strong conceptual skills, able to work very independently and represent TUI Destination Experiences; focused on driving change & high performance, improving service levels that will support the Group strategy of implementation across a world-class customer experience
TUI AND YOU
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary, annual bonus scheme and benefits for both flexible and locally contracted employees
- TUI DX operate in 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
- Discount on TUI shares after six months’ employment
- Exclusive excursion, hospitality and accommodation discounts
TUI Destination Experiences, or TUI DX for short, is the world’s leading provider of destination experiences. With 9,000 diverse employees in 49 countries and head office locations including Palma de Mallorca, Luton and Hannover. TUI DX offers 14 million guests a portfolio of excursions, activities, tours, transfers and guest services. Our subsidiaries include Intercruises, the leading global cruise handling company and Musement, one of the leading online platforms in the Tours & Activities market.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit www.careers.tuigroup.com