In this position you are responsible for the technical development and the design of new and existing applications in order to respond to the needs of the business and contribute to the organisation’s objectives.
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- You translate business questions into appropriate technology solutions. Together with your architecture colleagues, you develop specific technical proposals and plans.
- You monitor the application development and functional design and ensure the quality, performance, security and integrity of the application landscape.
- You conduct feasibility studies within the scope of different projects.
- You cooperate closely with the IT Risk & Compliance department in order to avoid security violations and problems.
- You identify and implement improvement processes.
What you will bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in IT and have at least 5 years’ experience as an application developer.
- The TUI DNA “Trusted-Unique-Inspiring” is in your blood.
- You have expert knowledge of multiple programming languages used within TUI Benelux such as .NET, PHP, Cobol, Java, etc.
- You have a solid knowledge of data modelling methods and are good at creating both functional and technical designs.
- A good overview and knowledge of infrastructure components is a plus.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and quickly grasp complex subject matter.
- You have an excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
- You are open to work-related travels within Europe.
You and TUI
Working at TUI brings many advantages, extras and fun:
- Annual total reward plan relating to employment conditions;
- Health & Wellbeing: sports, nutrition and inspiring sessions;
- Employee benefits on travel;
- Life Long Learning (online/offline);
- After effort, relaxation comes through numerous personnel activities.
Together with TUI Belgium, TUI Nederland forms the TUI Benelux cluster. Both countries serve their own internal market with the Tour Operator, their own Airlines and Retail, but work closely together in many areas and benefit from the joint scale.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com