Solution Architect | Luton | TUI
How you will make an impact as a Solution Architect
There are many ways for you to get involved:
TUI is significantly investing in the latest technologies to build a dynamic and cutting edge stack that truly enhances our Customers Holiday experiences. You will join a team that already has a strong track record of success such as the development of an in-house yield solution automating the management of 18 million prices on an hourly basis and now deployed across 4 markets in the group.
We are now recruiting for a new Solution Architect to join our Customer Domain area which designs the end to end solutions to transform the customer experience for the TUI Northern region. You will work on complex, highly secure, high volume, and performant applications that are integral to our Holiday brands. The role will encompass the following activities.
- You will partner with senior business leads to agree on business capabilities that need transforming and subsequently drive forward the solution delivery and any impact assessments, evaluations, technology selections and POC’s as required.
- As the Solution Architect, your role will ensure that project technical options are considered and recommended approaches are aligned to business and technology strategy.
- All project technical issues and risks are handled appropriately and resolved.
- Ensure target and transition architectures are documented and agreed with business partners, Principle Architect and architecture board
- As a Solution Architect, you will also be the central point of contact on architecture matters, liaising with all business partners, from business leads to technical infrastructure teams, data, integration, security, service introduction, and solution designers, both locally and with Group teams.
- You will also be expected to support the Enterprise team on roadmaps, strategy, and technical recommendations and evaluations.
- You will be working with Business stakeholders, to redefine and automate customer journeys, thus increasing efficiency and achieving positive outcomes.
- You will be Delivering B2C solutions for travel, hospitality retail, and high availability services platforms.
What you will bring as a Solution Architect
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Validated skills and experience delivering Contact Centre or Customer Experience solutions architecture, you will be well versed in multi-channel technologies such as Web, Mobile, Social, Chat, and Telephony platforms, with an emphasis on holistic integration of these technologies with CRM and WFM solutions.
- Previous Experience of designing MI, Analytics, MDM and AI solutions for customer profiling, marketing, and retention
- A deep understanding of AWS Solution Architecture, preferably with AWS certification.
- Delivering large scale, multi-project technical solutions throughout the entire development lifecycle from inception to operation using a broad range of technologies
- Deep understanding of Application Architecture such as Application architecture approach in a highly complex heterogeneous environment such as SOA, API, Micro Service, Event-Driven Architecture, N-Tier Applications, and Web Service.
- You will be confident in working with a wide range of technologies and driving through strategic technology selections and designs.
- You will be self-sufficient, motivated and well-organized, with a high level of personal integrity and a strong commercial acumen and awareness of business strategy and IT alignment.
- You will be a very good communicator, presenting and framing complex technology concepts within a strategic business context to non-technical audiences
- You will be an open collaborator to facilitate a joint understanding of the outcomes of technology change and eliciting clear statements of requirements.
- You will be able to work with ambiguity and being able to solicit key information from international project teams
- You will be ambitious able to cultivate a positive approach.
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country's third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 6 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.