Systems & Data Analyst | London | TUI
As a Systems Analyst will be responsible for providing Systems Analysis services for the implementation and on-going development of TUI Group Customer Engagement Platforms.
TUI is creating a market leading, global Marketing Technology environment bringing together scalable, cloud based solutions to lead us to success. This role is instrumental to ensuring scrum delivery teams have a clear set of business requirements and they are met through regular releases and demos delivering commercial value back to our global & local teams.
We have embarked on an exciting, large scale digital transformation programme and as part of that are looking for a talented and dedicated person to join TUI Group IT. As part of our transformation, we are passionately committed to hiring expert professionals in our three main areas of focus; API Development, Big Data and Cloud Services.
We are headquartered in Germany, with an international office network in London, Luton, Hanover, Porto and Berlin to mention few.
TUI group sees the application of data and analytics as a core source of competitive advantage in the drive to deliver market leading personalised customer experiences which maximise the value captured from our extensive product range whilst operating at maximum efficiency. We have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. Join us now and shape the future of travel.
What we are looking for:
As a Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for defining and articulating business needs in a way that enables the definition and design of solutions that will add value across TUI Group IT Projects and Programmes. You will plan and deliver high quality business analysis to support the on-going roll-out and growth of digital transformation programs across key source markets. To support this, you will need a deep understanding of the data and data flows between platforms/systems and the link to business capabilities.
You will be required to work alongside a varied set of stakeholders across TUI Group and source markets including Developer, Architects, Product Owners, Customer Data Analysts, project teams and digital transformation teams to understand and document new business, user and system requirements and to manage the requirement lifecycle from planning through to elicitation, testing, delivery and business acceptance.
Delivery of Systems Analysis services within the role will also require you to create, analyse and validate detailed functional specifications, data requirements, facilitate design sessions with the delivery team as well as delivering elements of systems design; including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables that articulate how a business need should be satisfied.
You will process requests for technical requirements for systems and applications; document & detail the requirements and ensure clear documentation is available as required.
What we are looking for:
- Experience working with development & integration teams.
- Digital experience is a must, marketing tech experience is advantageous.
- Able to interpret business requirements into development user stories
- Experience of requirements elicitation methods including business process modelling (BPM), UML, test/use cases and prototyping
- Track record of successfully using requirements elicitation and communication techniques including workshop facilitation, documentation analysis, interviewing and brainstorming
- Substantial experience of delivering large scale, commercially focused projects, specifically understanding the uses of data to drive business deliverables such as campaigns and reporting
- Collaborative and innovative approach able to bridge the, sometimes conflicting, demands of multiple stakeholders across multiple source markets and suppliers
- Innovative, curious mind capable of seeing things in a different light and searching out new ways of doing things
- Ability to work effectively in a global matrix, multi-geography, multi-cultural environment
- Excellent analytical and commercial reasoning skills
- Ability to interface with and lead resources of all seniorities and roles, across organisational and cultural boundaries
- Appropriate level of technical skills necessary to interrogate data to aid problem solving
- May require travel between London & Luton including some overseas travel
TUI and you
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
- Forward thinking ways of working
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
TUI Group’s vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 70,000 employees internationally, across more than 100 countries. The Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,600 travel agencies and leading online portals, five airlines with more than 150 aircraft, over 380 hotels, twelve cruise liners and countless incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com