As a Business Analyst within our Digital Platforms team you will act as the liaison between stakeholders to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems relating to new platforms or new platform features.
At TUI, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. The Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,800 travel agencies and leading online portals, six airlines with more than 130 aircraft, over 300 hotels with 210,000 beds, twelve cruise liners and countless incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. All this enables us to provide our 30 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions.
- Solid background in defining, analyzing and clarifying requirements in bespoke software development projects
- Proven ability to look beyond the obvious implications of a requirement and consider all the complex edge cases and areas of uncertainty
- Able to work with both developers and senior business stakeholders to help both understand the constraints and restrictions on both sides.
- Good at understanding new business challenges quickly and working out the impact of those on a complex set of IT services and solutions.
- Previous experience around mobile apps and web platforms
- Experience working with both bespoke software development and use of commercial off the shelf / software as a service solutions.
- Understanding of CRM and Customer 360 concepts
- Experience of large batch processes and data processing pipelines in either an extract-transform-load or extract-load-transform model.
- A highly flexible, adaptable and resilient personality, with the ability to work in an international team environment
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organisation and external 3rd parties / suppliers
- Experience of requirements elicitation methods including business process modelling (BPM), UML, use cases and prototyping
- Preferable experience of working within a range of project methodologies; Agile, DSDM, Waterfall and qualified to ISEB or equivalent standard in Business Analysis
- Track record of successfully using requirements elicitation and communication techniques including workshop facilitation, documentation analysis, interviewing and brainstorming
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst with experience of bespoke software development to help specify technical changes required to our group platforms as part of our ongoing digital roadmap. As a Business Analyst you will:
- work closely with the Business Leads and IT delivery teams as well as key stakeholders to understand and document new business, user and system requirements and help to translate this into the changes that will be required on each of our platforms.
- You will work closely with our business stakeholders and solution architects to scope and define the response to the requests for new changes.
- You will be developing business cases, requirement statements and solution outlines as well as supporting the delivery teams as a subject matter expert and providing valuable guidance during testing.