Senior Integration Architect
The Integration Architect is responsible for formulating the technical definitions of as well as creating the architecture for new IT services. You will control and coordinate the general architecture issues and processes within the overall organisation, ensuring that all systems are compatible with each other and business requirements are met.
The Integration Architect also ensures that the systems to be implemented meet and support general standards, and in so doing improves the necessary operational processes. With your blueprint and concept, you will define the architectural framework and design guidelines and ensure that infrastructure and software remain understandable.
- Extensive experience as an integration architect within a large organisation focused on travel domain.
- Experience in setting up Mobile backend as a platform using AWS cloud serverless technologies including API Gateway, Lambdas, ECS and Fargate.
- Experience in API design, expert in writing new API as per business requirements.
- Data Modelling; conceptual, logical and physical schema separation.
- Hands-on technical knowledge and delivery experience in several of these areas
- Cloud solutions & deployment (AWS)
- RESTful APIs and API gateways (APIGEE is must)
- Microservice based Architecture
- Legacy platform migration
- Has played an integral role in governing Integration solutions and is able to work closely with developers to build solutions.
- Experience on application architectures for mobile technologies.
- Experience of the technologies including Serverless, containers, Kubernetes. AWS solution architect certification is preferred.
- Experience of service design (SOA, Microservices, ESB’s)
- Integration Platform tools experience such as Tibco, MuleSoft, APIGEE. Hands on experience in any 2 is must, preference for the certifications.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What will be a plus:
- Experience in support and guidance on production environments to resolve any priority incidents
- Experience of Agile development workflows
- Atlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence)
As an Integration Architect your role will ensure that project/product technical options are considered and recommended approaches are clearly designed with valuable solutions. All project/product technical issues and risks should be managed appropriately and resolved.
- Working across borders with multi-cultural teams.
- Delivering large scale, multi-project technical solutions throughout the entire development lifecycle from inception to operation.
- Translate and document complex architectural issues to non-technical staff within the business.
- Take ownership of a Solution Design and communicate it to all members of a project team.
- Technical, architectural, functional and impact and risk elements of the design need to be conveyed to technical and non-technical members. Presenting options, risks, recommendations in a language and a way that shows understanding and technical leadership is essential.
- Engage with and assist technical teams in delivering the Solution. From understanding testing requirements to being involved with the development of solution using a variety of technologies.
You will be the central point of contact on architecture matters, liaising with all stakeholders, from business leads to technical infrastructure teams, data, integration, security, service introduction and solution designers, both locally and with Group teams. Provide the structured technical framework within which the IT solutions should be designed and subsequently delivered, driving forward the solution delivery and any impact assessments, evaluations, product selections and POC’s as required.
Support the Enterprise team on agreed roadmaps, strategy and technical recommendations and evaluations. Ensure alignment of solutions with Group policy by implementing core digital capabilities of API's, Big Data and Cloud services. 8.
Collaborate with the information security team to develop infrastructure security standards. You will also process requests for technical requirements for systems and applications; document & detail the requirements and ensure clear documentation is available as required.