Solutions Architect - Customer Programme (DX)
At TUI, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
We have embarked on an exciting, large scale digital transformation strategy and are looking for talented and dedicated people to join our Customer Experience and Engagement team, part of TUI’s international Digital Transformation team.
Customer Programme’s aim is to enable a single view of our customer and deliver an efficient and effective solution to manage customer queries and contacts across all of TUI touch points. You are invited to join this strategic programme to drive the solution.
Over the last year, the Customer Programme has developed the SAP Cloud 4 Customer solution to best meet the needs of the TUI Group and functionality is live to take customer queries at holiday destinations. The Programme is now focused to complete roll out the solution across all source markets.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of high-quality, innovative and like-minded people, who are driving the development of Customer Experience Solutions to leapfrog TUIs Digital Customer Experience capabilities.
As a Solution Architect, your role will define solution architectures that provide technology solutions for business requirements and align to the organisations enterprise architecture. Your role will ensure that appropriate project/product technical options are considered and recommended approaches have appropriate cost and complexity to the problem set. You will ensure all project/product technical issues and risks are managed appropriately and resolved.
You will have practical experience of:
- Delivering large scale, multi-project technical solutions throughout the entire development lifecycle from inception to operation
- Amazon Web Services technologies such as S3, BeanStalk, ECS, Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS, Elastic Cache, Elastic Search, Amazon MQ / SQS, SNS, Kenesis, Quicksight, Athena
- Ability to translate and document complex architectural issues to non-technical staff within the business
- Software engineering background and skilled
- Application architecture for web and mobile technologies. You will have a come from an application development background in early career
- Application architecture approaches such as API, Micro Service, Event Driven Architecture, N-Tier Applications
- Architecting solutions for B2B and B2C Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Omni-Channel technologies
- Architecting solutions using the following technologies. Candidates with experience of one or more of these technologies are preferable
- SaaS CRM (SAP C4C, Pega CRM, Dynamics CRM, SalesForce)
- Customer MDM - Talend Master Data management solutions.
- TIBCO or similar MW technology
- CTI - Telephony integration
- Understanding of Marketing and campaign management solutions. IBM Unica, Silverpop
- Understanding of big data solutions.
- Working with highly technical staff and outsourced teams, working on multiple projects towards a common end goal throughout the development lifecycle
- Experience of architecting applications for cloud (Amazon Web Services)
- Solid understanding of detailed design for Microservices and API architectures
- Experience of designing RESTful web services and defining API contracts (experienced in data modelling)
- Experience of defining solution architecture for an agile development organisation
- An architectural notation framework for requirements definition and for systems design preferably TOGAF and UML
- Delivering solutions for travel and hospitality retail sector or similar environment
Additionally, you have experience of integration approaches and their application in complex heterogeneous environments including SOA and API approaches; be comfortable with architectural implications of performance, scalability and extensibility on solution architecture.
As a Solution Architect, you will also be the central point of contact on project architecture matters, liaising with all stakeholders, from business leads to technical infrastructure teams, data, integration, security, service introduction and solution designers, both locally and with Group teams.
In addition to providing the architectural solution you will work with the Technical Specialist and System Analysts who will provide the detailed design and you will provide architecture oversight and change management during the project delivery. You will drive forward the solution delivery and any impact assessments, evaluations, product selections and POC’s as required.
The TDX Solutions Architect will act as the technical SME and Design Authority providing concrete design assurance and delivery inputs to the implementation teams.
You will also be expected to run and participate in Technical Design Councils and provide input into the Enterprise team on roadmaps, strategy and technical recommendations and evaluations.